CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 17, 2012

Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ means everything to me!!! I love him so much... I couldn't live a second with out him. He is sways there even when you think he's not, when you think you are alone you aren't because of God. Without him you wouldn't be here right now! Just think your not here by choosing. He made you the person you are today. He compares you to no one else-- you are one of a kind. You lack nothing his grace can't give you. He allowed you to be he at this time in history. You are special! He forgives you if you do something really bad, he died on the cross FOR US!! So we can have everlasting life. Even though he was sacrificing HIS life, just for us. He risen from the dead he is Jesus Christ for ever!!!

1 comments:

Unknown

This is beautiful Julia! Jesus is so special and I am so very happy that you know and love HIM! He has opened your heart and understanding to Himself and what wonderful things you will watch Him do throughout your life. He loves your praises and is so worthy of our worship!
Kisses and Hugs. I love you.

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment... I like to read them Thank you!