CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I Am So Happy!:)

I am happy because i'm not sick any more!!! On Monday I came home and felt like my stomic was going to blow up! I took a shower then lade on my bed and a couple mins later I just randomly threw up and I came down stairs and said to my mom "I think I just threw up" she said "Well clean it up and then get beck in the shower okay?" "Okay" That night was so bad I threw up so much I didn't get any sleep at all. Yesterday I felt bad to, but not as bad as on Monday because I didn't throw up and so I slept half the day and had a great nights sleep! Today I feel great but my mom and dad wanted to make sure so they kept me home another day. My brothers where sick too everyone but Ben, and my Dad. My brothers where as bad as me Ethan was worst it was bad!:( Okay, so yeah, it was a hard 2 days! I am so glad we're not sick any more:)

~Julia Young

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment... I like to read them Thank you!