CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fun Fun Fun!!!

My mom and dad went to drop Ethan, Zach and Josh off at my grandpa and grandma's house on their way to HollyWood for the weekend!!! While they were gone I went to my aunt Sara and uncle Dustin's house for 2 day's with Ben and Noah. When we were there we ate ice cream and went to the pool - it was so fun! After hanging out with them we went to Mimi and Poppy's house for one day with Alex and Aden! We went on a walk and had Mimi's yummy waffles! :D

Timmy had his first bite of whipped cream while they were gone!!! Look at the pic! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous

awwww that iss soooo adorable

Anonymous

I'll teach you to make those yummy waffles! We just love having you stay at our house! When are you coming for another stay? Miss you Princess Tulip...

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment... I like to read them Thank you!