CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 23, 2012

It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like Christmas

Merry Christmas everybody! What is on your wish-list this year?

My  wish-list this year is:

- iPod Touch 5 & Case

- Clothes: Target, Macy's, JC-penny, etc.

- Fluffy Blanket, Slipers, & Robe (: 

- Scooter 

- Scrap Book 

- Books

I turned in my iPod touch last night. My little brothers (Noah & Ben) really want the iPod 4 that we have (Ethan, Zach, Josh, & me). So my mom said, "If you all turn in your iPod touch then you will ether get: $200 or an iPod 5. But here's the deal, you don't know which one you get so you will be surprised."

I can't wait until Christmas!!

Merry Christmas and to all a good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment... I like to read them Thank you!