CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 3, 2012

Books:)

Hey you-all ok so here are the books I like where I like to read and how I like the sound and more

Ok, I like books that are Funny, Non-fiction, and Fiction but I really like fiction.:)

I like to read when we are watching movies because I don't really know why.

As you probably all ready know I like to read when its loud, I can't read when its quiet,(It's weird)

I like to read to people like my brothers Josh, Noah, and Ben, right now i'm reading "The Candy-Makers" to them it's a really good book.They like books that a funny, and long and sometimes shout but mosly long.
One of there(and mine) favorite books is ''The Fudge Books"

What kind of books do you like?







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment... I like to read them Thank you!