CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Look At This!!!

Last week there were people at our house with cameras. They took lots and LOTS of pics of each of us. They threw cereal everywhere and my mom got all dressed up and get her makeup done too!

The picture is so cool! Ben was a Super Hero! They made it look like Zach was throwing milk and cereal at Noah because he put ketchup on Zach! Ethan is like a crazy guy who has paint on him, Josh is hanging from the chandelier and Mom is holding Timmy with the iPad. I was supposed to be looking at a bug and I think they put a "magic wand" in my hand.

Do like the pic? =D


1 comments:

MrAndrewBradley

awesome and accurate representation of the family, right?

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment... I like to read them Thank you!