CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

School

Hi, school started on Monday and it's so fun! My new teacher is Mr. Casserley. He is so awesome. My brothers Ethan and Zach had him last year, and he really helped them in math, and there handwriting! I have my best friends Emma and Savanna in my class. A girl named Grace from my soccer team might be in my class this year. She is so funny! I met this girl named McKenzie. She is really sweet and funny:) I sit next to McKenzie, Merrick, and these two guys named David and Giovanni. They are all really cool. Emma and Savanna sit way back from me I'm kindove upset but I thing that's good, so we don't talk. HAHA that makes no since cuz' everybody I sit next to I talk to cuz' they are all my friends.

-Julz:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment... I like to read them Thank you!