CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Picture Day

Today I took photos with our whole family. I mean, our whole family!!! I mean cousins, aunts, uncles, great aunts, great uncles, and my great grandma.


(This picture is of Julia, her siblings,
her cousins and her first cousins once removed,
with Great Grandma Gerrie.)


After pictures we went to my great Uncle Craig's house. I visited with my great grandma. I talked & talked, then I had to leave :) I came home and now we're watching The Amazing Race. It is cool.

I'll be back later!!!

2 comments:

Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife

Sounds like you had a great day Julia!

Geri

It was a very fun day!! You're so pretty! Great Grandma had a wonderful day and you are all such precious gifts to her. She loves your visits!

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment... I like to read them Thank you!